Tuesday, April 14, 2009

All the things in the world...

When I was 4 years old, I used all my power to play.
I love to play all day.
My favourite ice-cream is strawberry.
What is your favourite ice-cream ?
In school I have fun in the bus.
My favourite colour is Silver.
My favourite toy is a doll.
I love to play in the park.
I have two favourite colours, one is Gold.
My favourite TV show is Galli Galli Sim Sim.
My sister always plays with her watch.
I love to watch TV, but my mother tells me study, study, study..But I don't feel like.
I love to play in the swimming pool.
I like all the things in the world...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations My Sweetie pie... Tumne tumhari Mamma se Bhi jyada Achcha Likh diya...!!!

    Love u for that. Keep it going. It,s so pure,So innocent.Don,t have enough words how much i liked it..!

    LOVE LOTS.

    Malli maasi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Devika
    I feel so proud. Happy writing
    love
    Mamma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I am so proud of you, young writer.
    Now cook up a little story to write too
    Lots of love
    Sushila

    ReplyDelete